Terms & Conditions: Thuraya NOVA SIM
Please click here to view the list of eligible Thuraya NOVA Zones.
- First call must be made within 12 months.
- If a call is not made within the first 12 months from the date of activation, the SIM will enter dormancy status and a fee of $19 will be deducted from the balance every month till call is made.
- The Thuraya NOVA SIM has an initial validity of 365 days from first call.
Annual Renewal Fee: $39.00 (39 Units deducted automatically from balance on renewal date)
- If the account balance is below 39 units at the renewal time, the account enters the 3-month grace period (Incoming calls are still possible).
- If the account is refilled within the grace period, the existing balance will be restored.
- If account is not refilled within the grace period, it will be deactivated and the number will be lost.
Dormancy Fee: If there is no activity on your SIM card for 12 months+ (e.g. making a call), then a dormancy fee of $19.00 will be deducted from your SIM card. If you have a balance with less than $19.00, then the entire balance will be deducted.
- Minimum billable increment = 1 minute increments, 1 minute increments thereafter.
- Please click here to view the list of Band 1 and Band 2 countries
- Please note whilst our Thuraya SIM cards are compatible with older Hughes phones such as the 7100/7101, these are end of life and we do not offer any technical support once a SIM is active.