Queclink GL530M is a reliable GPS tracker, powered by two batteries to provide a long standby time and has an additional magnetic mount.
GSM Tracker Queclink GL530M Features:
- This GSM Tracker can be preset to time intervals to provide the owner with position and status reports regularly.
- A built-in light sensor enables the GSM tracker to detect removal and thus sends an alert.
- The GL530M has a configurable wake up capability based on a preset schedule; checking if it needs to shift from dormant to active status to send an update of its current location.
- The device transmits from one compact unit measuring just 4.3 x 2.25 x 1.06cm.
- This magnetic mount version of the GL530 Tracker has three magnets fixed to the device
Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GL530M to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about GTCTrack >