The 9603-3G Satellite Tracker is a pocket-size device designed to operate with Iridium and any cellular 3G/4G/LTE network.
This NAL Research 9603-3G is a self-contained unit relying on an internal controller for operation. It can be attached to high value, untethered or non-powered assets such as containers, barges or railcars.
9603-3G Satellite Tracker Key Features:
- Commercial or DoD SBD
- Tracking via: Iridium and/or cell links, PECOS, NAL 10-byte/30-byte, AES-256/FIPS 140-2
- GeoFencing Tracking
- Three I/Os
- Wide input voltage range
- Low power consumption
- Guarded alert switch
- Motion sensor
- Data logging
- GTC Track Compatible
Our online mapping portal can track your NAL Research 9603-3G to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about GTCTrack >