Mount the world’s smallest BGAN terminal on any building or vehicle and connect at IP speeds of up to 464kbps. The Hughes 9540-C11 easily and reliably lets disaster response crew and remote field personnel collaborate efficiently with their respective dispatchers and headquarters staff with video, voice/VoIP and data transmission capabilities.
This budget-friendly and highly competitive terminal can be used in multiple industries from utility and telecommunications to forestry and oil and gas.
With different installation options available, this terminal can be mounted on any vehicle from military jeeps to rapid response cars. The device’s mini antenna can be fixed permanently for fleet-style installation or the removable magnetic mount allows for rapid installation and removal.
Hughes 9450 BGAN Key Features:
Fully Automomous Tracking
Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on the move.
Customers can now connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps while on the move using the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal. Also, the Hughes 9350 offers streaming IP speeds of up to 128kbps.
Near Global Coverage
Inmarsat offers reliable global coverage, excluding the poles.
Simultaneous us of Ethernet and WLAN
The Hughes 9450 terminal also has four (4) Ethernet ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) that allow the user to connect multiple devices. The terminal supports analog and ISDN circuit-switched voice calls, along with fax and 64 kbps ISDN data.
Easy to Install
The Hughes 9450 offers simple and flexible options for quick installation on any vehicle.The mini-antenna may be permanently mounted for fleet-style installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal. The antenna includes a single, 8 meter RF cable connection.
Our online mapping portal can track your Hughes 9450 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Includes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about GTCTrack >