High Data Rate (HDR) mobile satellite terminal with voice and built-in 802.11 b/g/n WiFi access point
The rugged and lightweight Hughes 9211-HDR is a budget-friendly High Data Rate terminal, ideal for media, governments, NGOs, mobile healthcare providers and more, who demand the finest balance of high performance, quality of service and lowest cost. The Hughes 9211-HDR comes with: !!<
- Hughes 9211-HDR Terminal
- QQ Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- QQ 5m Ethernet cable
- QQ AC/DC adaptor, three IEC cables, one each for UK, EU, and US connections
The 9211-HDR boasts a hardened, compact, and sleek design - the world’s smallest and lightest HDR-capable BGAN. Users can connect at streaming broadband speeds of over 650 kbps with features such as built-in, multi-user WiFi access. An external powered antenna is available to support long RF cable runs for temporary or permanent fixed-site installations. The Hughes 9211-HDR enables users to send and receive IP traffic via Ethernet and/or 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, including voice or fax via a standard telephone connection. It is all IP-based and offers standard IP or selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels. Inmarsat’s BGAN HDR service network now offers new and higher streaming rates. The Hughes 9211-HDR supports the highest streaming rates available (above 650 kbps) for transmitting video and other critical data from the field. Asymmetric streaming rates are supported, enabling users to better tailor the service to their individual preferences and minimize cost.
Our online mapping portal can track your Hughes 9211 HDR to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about GTCTrack >