Iridium Edge Solar offers two-way satellite communication anywhere in the world. Its encapsulated design includes the power supply and antenna which makes it instantly deployable to track and monitor assets such as vehicles, vessels, heavy machinery and shipping containers.
EVERYWHERE Communications has developed their app and online hub to cater for organisations around the world working in dangerous or remote locations. Also compatible with trusted global tracking devices from Garmin inReach, their advanced online monitoring hub enables AES 256 encrypted and secure messaging, team tracking, SOS response, geofencing and heat maps.
Iridium Edge Solar uses the reliable Iridium Short Burst Data service to send and receive messages anywhere in the world. GPS locations are transmitted to offer real time tracking while Bluetooth capabilities allow integration into more advanced systems for transmission of data from sensors.
Iridium Edge Solar can be configured over the air and has a life span of up to 10 years making it ideal for use in hard to reach locations. Its Bluetooth capability connects it with wireless sensors and other local devices to enable use within SCADA systems.
EVERYWHERE Iridium Edge Solar devices must be activated on an EVERYWHERE Communications service plan.
Iridium Edge Solar Key Features:
- Global two-way satellite tracking via Iridium Short Burst Data Service.
- Bluetooth capability for integration into complex systems
- Remote Over-The-Air Configuration Changes
- Interval and Scheduled Reporting Modes
- Start/Stop Reporting/In Motion Reporting
- Full encapsulated - no external connectors
- LED Status Indicator
- Open Message Protocols and Message Parsing ICDs