SAILOR Fleet One is the ideal complement to the new Inmarsat Fleet One service, which utilises the existing Inmarsat-4 satellite constellation to deliver satellite voice and connectivity services that are ideal for use on smaller boats. With its compact, lightweight antenna and simple installation, SAILOR Fleet One is a low-cost entry point to the world of maritime satcoms that keeps you connected via fleetbroadband at all times.
This terminal is only suitable for vessels below 500 GRT.
The Cobham Sailor Fleet One Terminal includes:
- 403050C-00581 SAILOR Fleet One Above Deck United (ADU)
- 403739A-00581 SAILOR Fleet One Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- 403670A-00500 Thrane IP Handset incl. cradle, wired
- 37-107338 SAILOR 10m Antenna Cable
- 1m Power cable (10-32V DC input)
- 83-141368 SAILOR Fleet One CD rom w. UIM,QG,IG
- Printed Quick Guide
Cobham Sailor Fleet One Key Features:
Data & Voice at Sea
SAILOR Fleet One enables data connectivity up to 100kbps and voice calling on a single line. Its capabilities offer significant communications functionality for recreational and fishing users who need reliable voice communications and Internet connectivity on board, when cellular networks aren't available, or just don't offer the quality needed for good communication.
SAILOR Fleet One is designed to the same high standards as the existing SAILOR FleetBroadband product line; quality that more than 35,000 end-users have experienced so far. With ease of use and durability at the forefront, SAILOR Fleet One can be relied upon to provide reliable, high quality communications whether cruising offshore or fishing for a living.
The SAILOR Fleet One antenna is light and easy to install, even on small boats, and connecting to the below deck equipment is simple enough that keen owners can handle the installation and maintenance themselves. It may be small, but it packs enough power to deliver plenty of bandwidth for email, web browsing and social media sites.
OSAT Track Compatible
Our online mapping portal can track your Sailor Fleet One to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
OSAT Track Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
OSAT Track Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about OSAT Track >