Inmarsat Sailor 500 FleetBroadband combines optimal performance with extensive functionality via a compact antenna. With a diameter of only 60cm and weighing just 16kg, it delivers amazing data speeds of up to 432kbps. Offering up to nine multiple voice calls and one data connection it meets the needs of all types of large deep sea vessels.
Cobham Sailor 500 also offers streaming IP which offers a guaranteed data speed of up to 256kbps.
GPS capability allows the equipment to send location data back to HQ - combined with our OSAT Track Mapping Portal this is a powerful tool to create alerts, reports and view live and historic data.
FleetBroadband is currently available to use with a pay monthly contract from Inmarsat.
Cobham Inmarsat Sailor 500 FleetBroadband Package Includes:
- Antenna Unit (ADU)
- Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- Wired IP Handset/Cradle
- 25m Antenna Cable (alternative lengths available, please contact us for details)
- DC Power Cable
- User Guide
- Installation Manual
Cobham Sailor 500 FleetBroadband Key Features:
With high-speed internet connectivity, running efficiency enhancing custom IP solutions in parallel with email, VPN and voice calling is all in a day’s work for SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband. It enables tracking and telemetry functionality, so colleagues on shore have all the information they need. Also, the SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband provides communication and internet access for crew, which is vital for ensuring an efficient workforce.
Professional and Proven Performance
SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband uses a fully stabilized 3-axis antenna with rate sensors for improved performance and fast, intelligent satellite tracking.
Simple and Secure Installation
SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband is easy to deploy and getting connected is a straightforward, cost-effective process. The system is is based on standard IP services and features a clear user interface, to connect your computer, corporate network, external sensors or phone system simply and securely.
Multiple Voice Lines
With up to nine simultaneous voice lines possible using Inmarsat Multi-voice, an important part of the SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband solution is the Thrane IP Handset. This advanced plug-and-play handset provides an intuitive user interface through a 2.2” TFT colour screen and features cutting-edge technology.
Communicate with Confidence
SAILOR products are highly regarded by maritime professionals for their design and build quality, which results in excellent reliability.
OSAT Track Compatible
Our online mapping portal can track your Cobham Sailor 500 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
OSAT Track Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
OSAT Track Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year