Inmarsat Sailor 250 FleetBroadband offers affordable, reliable IP communications for all types of small to medium size vessels. It provides constant access to up to six simultaneous voice lines and one high-speed data connection, delivered through a compact, robust antenna.
Sailor 250 has a GPS capability which allows vessels to send their location back to the on-shore team. The locations can be sent to our online mapping portal OSAT Track for users to view historic and live data and create alerts and reports.
Inmarsat FleetBroadband offers pay monthly airtime options.
Cobham Sailor 250 FleetBroadband range Package Includes:
- Antenna Unit (ADU)
- Below Deck Unit (BDU)
- Wired IP Handset/Cradle
- 25m Antenna Cable (alternative lengths available, please contact us for a quote)
- DC Power Cable
- User Guide
- Installation Manual
Cobham Sailor 250 FleetBroadband Key Features:
Lightweight and Compact
With data speeds up to 284 kbps from a compact, lightweight and simple to install antenna, SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband is the perfect balance between performance and price.
FleetBroadband offers unrivalled global performance and opens up a world of communication possibilities. With SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband you have fast connectivity between your vessel and shore, regardless of location or conditions.
A World of Applications
In addition to complete office communication functionality, VPN and use of IP applications, SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband can be used for dedicated tracking and telemetry applications. This advanced functionality can enhance efficiency by ensuring your support on shore has all the information they need, from real-time engine data for maintenance to position data for fleet tracking and management.
Multiple Voice Lines
With up to six simultaneous voice lines possible using Inmarsat Multi-voice, an important part of the SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband solution is the Thrane IP Handset. This advanced plug-and-play handset provides an intuitive user interface through a 2.2” TFT colour screen and features cutting-edge technology.
Communicate with Confidence
SAILOR products are highly regarded by maritime professionals for their design and build quality, which results in excellent reliability.
OSAT Track Compatible
Our online mapping portal can track your Cobham Sailor 500 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
OSAT Track Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
OSAT Track Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year