The Cobham Explorer 325 BGAN terminal is a fixed solution which provides users with voice, data and SMS capability wherever they are. The Explorer 325 allows standard IP speeds of up to 384kbps and provides service through the Inmarsat BGAN network.
The Explorer 325 is specifically designed for use with vehicles. The terminal attaches to a PC and an external antenna placed on the roof of the vehicle to become a mobile communications hub. The terminal comes with a phone which can be connected to the terminal and this can be used in the same way as a normal sat phone.
The Explorer 325 satellite BGAN terminal includes:
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- IP Handset and Cable
- 12/24 VDC Cable
- 2.7m Antenna Cable
Cobham Explorer 325 Key Features:
3 Fully Integrated Units
The Cobham Explorer 325 is a compact BGAN system for on-the-move communication. The system consists of three fully integrated units – a transceiver, an IP handset and a roof mountable antenna with magnetic mounts.
Simply place the antenna on the roof, connect the antenna and your PC to the EXPLORER terminal, switch on the Thrane & Thrane IP Handset and the vehicle is turned into a mobile communication hub.
The auto tracking antenna is compact and lightweight, ideal for vehicles on-the-move. It is designed for robust and durable use.
No Roaming Fees
BGAN offers mobile broadband connectivity wherever you go at fixed pricing with no roaming fees. With the EXPLORER 325 you know your cost of communication regardless of the number of borders you cross.
Our online mapping portal can track your Explorer 325 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year
Find out more about GTCTrack >