Going Beyond Simple Tracking
AssetPack is built to withstand tough usage and all of the elements, including arctic conditions. A hardened industrial plastic case means the device is robust and can handle heavy impacts with ease. Housed within the tough exterior is a sophisticated device capable of delivering a range of tracking and business optimisation features.
With AssetPack, businesses can utilise tracking data to understand the usage of their assets. This can include identifying underutilised assets with the aim of reducing downtime, proactively managing equipment and receiving fault codes from equipment. Every business will enjoy uninterrupted connection across the globe, giving complete control over equipment, regardless of where it is located.
- Only one device needed for multiple market applications.
- Global coverage with satellite, cellular and hybrid connectivity.
- Sophisticated onboard intelligence.
- Easy to set up geofencing alerts with support for up to 10,000 geofence points.
- Uninterrupted two-way communication anywhere in the world.
- 7-10 years of 'no-touch maintenance'.
- Choose from four different types of mounting options
Benefits of Solar Power
Solar panels harvest solar energy from the sun to allow the device to work without costly battery maintenance. The AssetPack comes complete with a lithium-Ion battery but also has a line power option. The battery will not need changing during the life of the device, and with 7-10 years of no-touch maintenance, nearly a decade of usage can be enjoyed before the battery capacity begins to drop.
Designed with arctic conditions in mind, the AssetPack can provide up to 15-minute mailbox checks for messages with only having access to 3 hours of direct sunlight each day.
Global Tracking With Ease
The AssetPack transmits GPS location with every message and typically delivers ~5m accuracy. Accuracy increases to ~2m precision when transmitting with enough digits of lat/long. Total control over messaging is simple, allowing transmissions to be scheduled every 15 minutes or just once a day in unpowered situations.
To view the Short Burst Data options please click HERE
Don’t Get Left Behind
Any business that chooses the AssetPack will not be a risk of falling behind the competition. The device has been designed to allow business growth, with sophisticated, top of the range technology allowing the unit to upgrade over the air. Upgrades due to the evolution of a business and the adaptation to customer requirements will not be costly, and there will be very little downtime as the device receives the upgrade wirelessly. For rapid solution development, the AssetPack is perfect.
Suitable to be installed on:
- Dry van trailers
- Intermodal containers
- Construction and heavy equipment
- Boats and barges
- Fixed location monitoring
For installation on assets not listed, get in touch with the team today.
GTCTrack Web Based Mapping Portal
AssetPack is compatible with our GTCTrack Mapping Portal - a cloud based system to view your assets in real-time with a variety of alerts, reports and map views incorporated. Android and iOS apps are also available.
GTCTrack is compatible with any GPS enabled cellular or satellite tracker or phone. Devices working on multiple networks and manufactured by different brands can all be monitored in one easy to use portal.
GTCTrack pairs enhanced security, expanded compatibility and seamless updates to deliver the ultimate global asset monitoring and tracking solution.
- Notifications and message alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device via email
- Geo-Fencing capabilities
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions