Thuraya SIM Card - IP Prepaid
The easiest and most flexible way to use your Thuraya IP Terminal is with a pre-paid SIM card and pre-paid airtime vouchers. No monthly contract is required and pre-paid airtime can be used in any of the 140 countries in Thuraya's coverage zone. The Thuraya IP Pre-Paid plan offers simplicity and transparency with flat pricing across the Thuraya coverage area.
- SIM card is initially valid for 30 days effective the first call. Thuraya IP data packages with 200MB, 500MB and 1000MB have a 30 day validity once added to the SIM.
- Airtime voucher validities are shown in the 'Calling Rates' tab below
- SIM card is deactivated if first call is not made within 6 months of activation
- Maximum SIM validity is capped at 12 months regardless of the number of refills made.
- Streaming IP services not available with Pre-Paid SIM cards