The Thrane LT-3100 Iridium Communications System is a maritime satellite communication product from Lars Thrane A/S.
The LT-3100 system can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity between the ship and shore. In addition, the LT-3100 system can be used for crew calling or as a back-up satellite communication product. The LT-3100 system provides voice, SMS, data, vessel tracking, and other Iridium services with competitive airtime rates, making it the perfect satellite communication product on board any vessel
The LT-3100 system is designed for the professional market (deep sea, fishing, and workboats), but can be used for the leisure market as well. The LT-3100 system meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communication equipment.
Thrane LT-3100 Key Features
- Voice, SMS, Data and Vessel tracking capabilities
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Improved voice quality in noisy environments with active noise-canceling microphone
- Large 4.3” TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Firewall and user authentication for high level of security
- Webserver for configuration and maintenance