The Queclink GL505 GPS tracker offers a minimum transmission rate of 5 minutes, geo-fencing capabilities, motion sensing functions and is suitable for use on a variety of assets.
Please note that to obtain an accurate location our personal GSM trackers should be used outside and have a clear line of sight to the sky.
If you are interested in activating your device, view our GSM plans >
What is Included?
- Queclink GL505 GSM/GPS Asset Tracker
- 2 x CR123A Batteries
The GL505 Data Cable is not included, but required for upgrading the firmware on your device and configuring the Queclink GL505 GSM/GPS Tracker.
Queclink GL505 Key Features:
The Queclink GL505 GPS tracker is our most rugged GSM tracker, offering an IPX7 compliance rating meaning it can withstand immersion into water at depths of up to 1m.
With internal twin lithium batteries, the GL505 can provide autonomous tracking for more than 1,000 hours whilst transmitting once a day.
Integrated with Google Earth Interface
Through our online mapping tool, OSAT Track, the current and past movements of the device can be viewed on a Google Earth interface.
OSAT Track Compatible
Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GL505 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
OSAT Track Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
OSAT Track Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Includes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year