The Queclink GB100 GPS tracker is a cost-effective vehicle GPS asset tracking device from Queclink. You can easily install the GPS tracker in your vehicle yourself as it simply attaches to the vehicle’s battery with two wires.
With a built-in GPS receiver, the tracker is quick to start and can send out location reports as often as every second while the vehicle is in motion.
Its quad-band GPRS/GSM tracker subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and enables the GB100’s location to be monitored in real-time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
The Queclink GB100 GPS Tracker can transmit locations to our GTCTrack Mapping Portal - an online platform for tracking and monitoring personnel and assets, compatible with over 50 different models of GSM and Satellite Trackers. We can provide GSM airtime for this vehicle tracker although it is not locked for use with us and can be used with any GSM SIM card.
Queclink GB100 Vehicle Tracker Key Features:
- Two-wire battery mounted design enabling customer self-fit or low-cost installation
- One second GPS sampling and incident notification
- Designed for insurance and car leasing applications
- Internal up to 1600* Hz 3-axis accelerometer supporting incident notification, driver behaviour monitoring, power saving, and motion detection
- Virtual ignition detection
- Waterproof (IP65) enclosure
- Internal u-Blox GPS chipset
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Internal GSM tracker antenna
- Internal GPS tracker antenna
Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GB100 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in real-time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Includes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year