FleetBroadband is the first maritime communications service to provide cost-effective broadband data and voice, simultaneously, through a compact antenna on a global basis. FleetBroadband offers guaranteed data rates on demand up to 256 kbps and phone calls can be made at the same time as accessing data applications.
Inmarsat FleetBroadband (FBB) enables you to :
- Make phone calls at the same time as accessing data applications wherever you are on the planet.
- Access email, the internet, corporate networks over a secure connection at speeds up to 432kbps.
- Allows up to 16 users at any one time.
- Offers SMS and fax capabilities.
- First Inmarsat Maritime system to offer streaming IP - Guaranteed data rates on demand of up to 256 kbps for video and audio streaming.
- 505 Emergency Calling - directly contact the nearest Maritime Rescue Coordination Centre for free.
Whether a solution is needed for an individual or group of users we have FleetBroadband terminals to suit all requirements.
GTC provide Pay Monthly airtime for the Inmarsat FleetBroadband network with only one month minimum contract.