RETURNS WITHIN THE UK, WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM PURCHASE DATE
You can return the item to us free of charge for a full refund so long as the product is not included in our Exceptions category below.
CREATE YOUR FREE UK RETURN LABEL
Create your free UK return label
- Create and print your DPD return label and drop off at your local drop-off point.
- Use your invoice or order number as the reference on the DPD form.
- Return through your local DPD DropOff Shop - available at 2500 shops nationwide.
- Your return will be processed within 7 days of us receiving the returned item back to our warehouse.
Returns outside the UK, within 30 days from purchase date
You can return the item to us at your own cost for a full refund so long as the product is not included in our Exceptions category below. Please ensure you use a tracked service which requires a signature on delivery such as FedEx or DHL.
Returns more than 30 days after purchase date
After 30 days from the date you bought your product you are not legally entitled to a full refund and refunds will be at GTC's discretion. Please contact us before returning any items.
Returning faulty items
Any item being sent back will need to be accompanied by an RMA form. You can submit an RMA request on gtc.rmaportal.com. We reserve the right to return any items sent back to the sender’s address that does not have an accompanying RMA form.
create and print your return label
- We will not be able to offer an exchange or a free of charge repair where the faults are not covered by the manufacturer's warranty (for example accidental damage and moisture damage). In most cases accidental damage can be repaired but there will be a charge to do this, as accidental damage is not covered by the warranty, if you wish us to, we will gladly arrange a repair for you.
- The right to return faulty goods applies to the goods only and will not entitle you to terminate your network contract (where applicable) with your network provider.
- Faulty items are eligible for free returns.
CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEMS
Items must be returned in their original condition, unused. Packaging must be intact and any included accessories must also be returned to be eligible for refund.
Refund processing times
We aim to refund you within 7 days of receiving the returned item back to our warehouse.
New Contract and SIM-only connections
Please note that when you ask us to activate your SIM card you are agreeing that we can start your network services before the end of the cancellation period. If you then cancel your contract, we may charge you for the line rental and other network services you used before cancellation, together with any charges due for the remainder of the minimum contract term you agreed to.
Prepay and top-up voucher purchases
Please note that by requesting a top-up for your SIM card you are agreeing that we can start providing your network services before the end of the cancellation period and that by doing so, you lose your right to cancel your purchase of the top-up voucher. However, you still retain the right to cancel your contract for the purchase of any associated prepay device. Where a refund is requested for prepay hardware and airtime bundles, the refund will only be given in respect of the price paid for the hardware and cannot be provided for any airtime and you should retain your SIM card to use any airtime purchased with the goods.
Faulty/Blacklisted and SIM Locked Equipment
If after receiving your SIM card from us you discover that your equipment is faulty, blacklisted or has been SIM locked by another provider we cannot offer a refund for your airtime unless you have not yet requested activation of your SIM. It is your responsibility to check that your equipment is fully functioning and not SIM locked before you buy airtime from us and ask us to activate it.
Our returns policies do not affect your statutory rights.