Inmarsat BGAN Top-Ups: What makes it so special?
For teams or individuals looking for a reliable and consistent remote internet solution, the BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) service from Inmarsat is ideal. BGAN is the industry standard for mobile satellite connectivity and is used in government and commercial applications around the world to deliver reliable connectivity whenever it is needed.
As powerful as Inmarsat BGAN terminals are, however, they all need to be activated with appropriate Inmarsat airtime or BGAN top-ups. We offer a range of pre-paid airtime options for use on Inmarsat’s BGAN and IsatHub products. This airtime can be used on all popular BGAN and IsatHub terminals including those manufactured by AddValue, Hughes, and Thrane & Thrane.
Whatever your use case may be, from mission-critical operations to scientific research projects, our Inmarsat BGAN plans to support applications that require high data consumption or those that let users share their allowance with others. With minimum commitments from 3 to 36 months and flexible billing options, we have the right plan for your needs.
What Makes It Unique and Special?
A topped-up BGAN terminal means opportunities for many different applications in different industries are suddenly opened up. BGAN can make a difference in the following sectors:
- Remote workers for office connectivity and video conferencing
- Aid & NGO first responders to communicate from the scene of natural disasters
- Exploration teams for oil and gas, construction, and mining sectors to stream visual data from site surveys
- Media for live video streaming, store and forward of video files remote connectivity with HQ
- Train operators for telemetry, rail signalling, and push-to-talk capabilities
- Maintenance fleets for telemetry and push-to-talk capabilities
- Agriculture for providing in-field connectivity for workers and vehicles
- Mining for connecting heavy industry vehicle operators and control centres
Key Features of BGAN Top-Ups
- Global coverage: BGAN is available globally (excluding the poles) to deliver reliable connectivity wherever your excursion takes you.
- Simultaneous voice and data: BGAN terminals provide simultaneous voice and data up to 492kbps, catering for internet browsing or sending emails and talking on the phone at the same time.
- Terminal flexibility: There is a range of portable, fixed, and vehicular terminal options available to give you the flexibility you need, depending on the use case.
- Streaming IP: BGAN supports a range of guaranteed on-demand Streaming IP rates from 32kbps up to 800kbps when using BGAN HDR.
BGAN terminals will keep you connected from the world’s most isolated regions, but only if they are topped up with enough airtime and activated with a working Inmarsat SIM. From short-to-long-term data packages, we can supply anything to suit your needs.
As always, our team of experts is here to help. So, if you need any advice about BGAN top-ups, contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 305 560 5355