The Garmin® inReach with EVERYWHERE software1 is a palm-sized personal satellite communicator offering messaging, tracking, SOS and navigation anywhere in the world.
EVERYWHERE Communications have developed an advanced suite of cloud and app-based software suitable for commercial and government organisations which upgrade the Garmin® inReach with EVERYWHERE software for global team monitoring, messaging and SOS response.
Offering AES 256 encrypted and secure messaging, team tracking, SOS response, geofencing and heat maps.
Crisis response is made easier with Pulse Request - at the click of a button Pulse Request sends a "Are you ok?" message to your team allowing them to quick reply "I need help" or "I'm ok".
Users in the field also enjoy enhanced features from the standard inReach app including group messaging, feed messaging, intelligent routing via cellular, WiFi or satellite, Pulse Request and the ability to send geo-coded images.
Garmin® inReach with EVERYWHERE software key features
- Global Two-Way Messaging
- Global Satellite Tracking
- Global SOS Intelligent Routing*
- Chat with team members and dispatchers*
- Scheduled Check-Ins*
- Remote Check-Ins*
- Broadcast messages*
- Situational Awareness*
- Pulse - Are you OK?*
- Geocoded photo attachments*
- Device configuration*
* Unique EVERYWHERE device features, not available on standard Garmin® inReach.
Garmin® inReach with EVERYWHERE software devices must be activated on EVERYWHERE-specific airtime plans which includes access to the EVERYWHERE Hub and Companion App.
1. A subscription plan is required to send and receive satellite messages on this device. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.