Global Telesat Communications proudly sponsors many individuals, such as Ross Edgely, Jenny Davis, Alex Hibbert and John Farnworth, to name a few! We always look to support individuals seeking to achieve something different, for a charity that they have a personal connection with.
We assess potential sponsorship proposals using the following guidelines:
- The expedition is raising funds for a registered charity. A charity that is willing to collaborate to promote your event is preferred.
- The expedition is at least 4 weeks from the date you have completed the application form.
- The individual has a new and innovative way for product placement.
- The equipment is not require for longer than 2 months.
- The expedition is not part of an organised event with multiple participants. We support many organisations but our sponsorship program is to support individuals who are not supported by an organised event.
- The individuals will have a presence across social media, so we can promote and share the progress of your expedition.
- The equipment required is available on our rental service: https://www.globaltelesat.co.uk/rent
We will not enter into sposnorships that do not meet the guidelines above. By completing the sponsorship agreement below, the individual agrees that the cost or sponsorship amount of each individual sponsorship opportunity is determined by the details of the expedition, on a case by case basis.