Thuraya Launches the World's Most Advanced Satellite Phone: The Thuraya XT PRO
Thuraya have launched the industry's most advanced satellite phone, the Thuraya XT-PRO.
The Thuraya XT-PRO offers:
the longest talk-time on any satellite phone - up to 9 hours!
- the largest display available on a satellite phone made with hardened Gorilla® glass that is glare resistant – perfect for use in bright sunlight.
- Jet-water, dust and shock resistance - ensuring it withstands the harshest environments.
- A dedicated SOS button with advanced navigation and tracking features for added safety.
- all three major navigation systems - the only satellite phone to feature built-in GPS, BeiDou and Glonass for highest accuracy and added security in every region
- Unparalleled flexibility for government, energy, media and NGO users in all regions.
is ideal for professional satellite phone users who need highly reliable connectivity in some of the world's toughest and most remote places. It also works as a security backup when natural or man-made disasters disrupt terrestrial communications.
can be used across the Thuraya network covering two thirds of the globe, including more than 160 countries and is available to buy from our website
for £525 plus VAT.