Fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s global BGAN satellite service, the Hughes 9350 offers high-performance connectivity on the move for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9350 is ideal for emergency responders, reporters, and mobile workers who need reliable, high-speed connectivity on the move.
The Hughes 9350 is IP compatible and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service levels.
It’s easy to install on any vehicle the compact tracking antenna is packaged with a magnetic roof mount and a single cable connection. The Hughes 9350 allows you to send and receive IP packet data via Ethernet and WLAN interfaces in a land-vehicular application.
The Hughes 9350 offers fixed voice and data in remote locations via the Inmarsat BGAN satellite network. It is perfect for small teams who need to set-up a remote office as it offers voice and data connections via satellite.
Our online mapping portal can track your Hughes 9350 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
GTCTrack Basic Mapping
Available from just £6.50 ex VAT a month per device and provides location-based data from your device to the online maps. The tracking equipment determines its location by triangulating a position using GPS (Global Positioning System) and then transmits this information via GSM, Satellite, or VHF to a central server for processing.
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £65 ex VAT per year
GTCTrack Professional Mapping
Available from just £12.50 ex VAT month per device and allows you to track multiple devices on the same map in addition to features available on the Basic plan. This plan is essential for businesses or organisers managing multiple devices to be able to track the movements of individuals and assets.
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £140 ex VAT per year