The Garmin GPSMap 66sr with HALF PRICE microSD/SD full recreational mapping card of Great Britain. Find full details of TOPO Great Britain Pro v2 1:50K HERE.
The 66sr is one of the first Garmin handhelds to receive and use multiple satellite navigation frequencies.
Combined with a battery life of up to 36 hours in GPS mode and storage of up to 10,000 waypoints, the GPSMAP 66sr is one of the most advanced GPS handhelds available.
All the information you need at your fingertips with built-in alteimter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and a 3-axis electronic compass.
The GPSMAP 66sr range receives and uses information from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS satellite systems resulting in increased accuracy no matter what kind of rugged environment you are in.
Birdseye Satellite Imagery
Download high-res satellite maps directly to your device with no annual subscription required.
Preloaded TopoActive Europe Maps
TopoActive Europe maps are provided offering detailed views of street and off-road networks, waterways, natural features, and land use areas.
Pair with your smartphone to receive real-time weather forecasts so you can plan your route accordingly.
Pair the GPSMAP 66sr with your smartphone to receive emails, text and alerts on your GPS handheld as they're received.
The MicroSD slot allows you to download alternative maps for use on the device.
Automatic updated from Geocaching Live will be received on the GPSMAP 66sr including descriptions, logs and hints.
Garmin Explore App
Download the free Garmin Explore app or use the website to plan your routes before you set off. You can setup waypoints, routes and tracks to sync with the GPSMAP 66sr.
Garmin GPSMAP 66sr Package Includes
- GPSMAP 66sr GPS Handheld
- USB Cable
- Caribiner Clip
- TOPO Great Britain Pro v2 1:50K microSD/SD card
TOPO Great Britain Pro v2 1:50K Key Features:
Shows, within all British National Parks, OS Detailed Path Network, powering on-trail turn-by-turn guidance for customized routes for pedestrian and cycling activity profiles, with specific Named Trails:
- Displays turn-by-turn street navigation on hundreds of thousands of kilometers of roads, with full map coverage from HERE maps
- Plans customized activity routes using ActiveRouting¹, showing routable roads and paths for walking and cycling tours within the British National Parks
- Offers thousands of different, searchable destination choices, with hundreds of thousands of searchable addresses and points of interest, including lodging, restaurants, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, camp sites, trig points and more
- Provides 3-D view and elevation shading on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning