Built to meet multiple mission capabilities, the MS-2000 (M2) Strobe Marker Light from ACR has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light to be carried by elite forces whilst out on deployment.
With state-of-the-art LED technology, the MS-2000 (M2) has a built-in vibration feature that alerts the wearer of activation, as well as a directional blue filter to alert friendly forces. The device operates on x2 standard alkaline AA batteries and the new braided steel retainer keeps the battery cover attached.
- Meets the most up-to-date requirements of the military and fit virtually any application
- New braided steel retainer keeps battery cover attached
- Silicone conformal coating on electronic components protect against moisture
- Directional blue filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire
- Operates on 2 standard alkaline AA batteries (use lithium batteries for extreme cold environments or long term storage)
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing with a felt liner to prevent overt light leakage
- State of the art LED technology
- Raised polarity indicators allow correct battery placement even
- New vibration feature alerts you of activation and mode changes covertly when using the IR shield when visibility is low or dark
- Exceeds SOLAS standard