|Price per MB
|Voice to Thuraya
|Voice to Band 1
|Voice to Band 2
|Voice to Catch All
Data Packs for High Data Usage
||Price per Data Pack
- When a customer activates a data pack, the amount of that pack will be deducted from the main account balance.
- Only one data pack can be active at a time
- Customer can activate a new data pack once the previous data pack has been fully consumed or has expired, whichever comes first.
- Any remaining balance allowance on the data pack will be forfeited once a data pack expires.
- There will be no auto-renewal of data packs.
- Once a data pack has been fully consumed or expired (whichever comes first), any subsequent data usage will be charged on a pay per use basis at a price of 2.25 units per MB unless customer activates a new data pack.
- Activating a data pack does not extend the validity of SIM.
- Customer can activate a data pack even when the LAST ACTIVE date (SIM expiry date) of the SIM is less than 30 days.
- Any remaining data pack allowance & data pack validity days upon SIM expiry will be retained in the account.
- If the SIM is renewed, the remaining data pack allowance can be used & will have a validity period equal to remaining data pack validity days.
- If the SIM is not renewed & gets deactivated, the remaining data pack allowance & any remaining credit in the main account will expire.
- Please note whilst our Thuraya SIM cards are compatible with older Hughes phones such as the 7100/7101, these are end of life and we do not offer any technical support once a SIM is active.
Please note that upon requesting activation of your prepaid airtime you are agreeing that we can start providing your network services before the end of the usual statutory cancellation period and that by doing so, you lose your right to cancel your purchase of the prepaid airtime or request a refund. As a result, please check that you have ordered the correct airtime for your handset or terminal. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full information. This does not affect your statutory rights.